We all know, knowledge is power. When committing to real food and living eco-consciously, there is a lot to be learned. Below is a brief list of books that I have found especially motivating and enlightening.
What books can you recommend? I’m always up for adding to my bookshelf. Happy reading!
- Animal, Vegetable Miracle – by Barbara Kingsolver
- The Art of Racing in the Rain – by Garth Stein
- The Bond: Our Kinship to Animals, Our Call to Defend Them – by Wayne Pacelle
- Eat, Pray, Love – by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Fair Food – by Oran B. Hesterman
- Going Green – edited by Laura Pritchett
- The Green Pharmacy – by James A. Duke, PhD
- In Defense of Food – by James Pollan
- The Omnivore’s Dilemna – by James Pollan