Welcome to The Soulicious Life, a blog focused on nourishing your body, your soul and the planet. My readers and I share a love of healthy, eco-friendly living and embrace a simpler life that is good for our bodies and the environment. Topics include:
- Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes, including a regular “Slow Cooker Savvy” series
- Organic gardening and food preservation
- Green cleaning
- Outdoor adventures such as hiking, biking and camping
- Organic, cruelty-free, fair trade and sustainably produced products
- Yoga and alternative healing approaches
I offer a variety of marketing opportunities to partner with companies.
I am happy to review products, food items and websites. If you think your product is a good fit, let’s chat! You will need to provide me with a full size product (not to be returned) or $10 for a website review. My opinions will always be my own. I regularly utilize social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest to create buzz, and will do the same for you. Please allow 4 weeks for the review to be completed.
Holiday Gift Guide
Each November, I release a holiday gift guide that focuses on affordable handmade, fair trade and eco-friendly gifts for the whole family. If you have a product you would like me to consider, I’d love to hear from you. Etsy shops welcome!
To generate additional interest, I also provide the opportunity to do a giveaway along with a review. Please provide me with a full size product (not to be returned) to review and an additional product/item for the giveaway. Please note, vendors will be responsible for shipping the item to the winner(s).
Do you have a post relevant to The Soulicious Life readers that you’d like to share? I’d be honored to hear from you! I’m also happy to discuss additional ideas that you think are in line with the soulicious spirit.
Writing and Editing
I’m a natural writer, interviewer and story-teller whose passion lies in eco-friendly living, vegetarian cooking, nutrition, yoga, skiing, hiking, biking, camping, travel, family adventures and personal growth. I am available on a freelance basis for writing and editing assignments. No project is too big, too small or too adventuresome! Please contact me directly to discuss.
- Reach out to me at KimDaly at Soulicious dot net
- Like me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Keep up with me on Pinterest or Google+
See me in:
- Thrifty and Green, June/July 2012, What’s in Your Deodorant
- Mile High Mamas, June 25, 2012, Tips (and recipes) for getting your kids cooking this summer
- LiveWell Colorado, Octoer 9, 2012, On the Mend: My Lessons Learned from Surgery